This site is for mothers of kids in the U.S. Navy and for Moms who have questions about Navy life for their kids.

FIRST TIME HERE?

Follow these steps to get started!

Choose your Username.  For the privacy and safety of you and/or your sailor, no last names are allowed, even if your last name differs.  Also, please do not include your email address in your user name. Go to "Settings" above to set your Username.  While there, complete your Profile so you can post and share photos and videos of your Sailor and share stories with other moms!

Make sure to read our Community Guidelines and this Navy Operations Security (OPSEC) checklist - loose lips sink ships!

Join groups!  Browse for groups for your PIR date, your sailor's occupational specialty, "A" school, assigned ship, homeport city, your own city or state, and a myriad of other interests. Jump in and introduce yourself!  Start making friends that can last a lifetime.

Check out these Navy Social Links...

facebooktwitterYouTubegoogle+Pinterest
tumblrflickriPhone AppAndroid App

...and visit Navy.com - America's Navy and Navy.mil to learn more.

OPSEC - Navy Operations Security

Always keep Navy Operations Security in mind.  In the Navy, it's essential to remember that "loose lips sink ships."  OPSEC is everyone's responsibility. 

DON'T post critical information including future destinations or ports of call; future operations, exercises or missions; deployment or homecoming dates.  

DO be smart, use your head, always think OPSEC when using texts, email, phone, and social media, and watch this video: "Importance of Navy OPSEC."

Format Downloads:

Navy Speak

Click here to learn common Navy terms and acronyms!  (Hint:  When you can speak an entire sentence using only acronyms and one verb, you're truly a Navy mom.)

N4M Merchandise

Shirts, caps, mugs and more can be found at CafePress.

Please note: Profits generated in the production of this merchandise are not being awarded to the Navy or any of its suppliers. Any profit made is retained by CafePress.

America's Navy STEM

Today's Sailor can contribute to exciting innovations by pursuing an interest in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.  Learn more here:

Navy.com Para Padres

Visite esta página para explorar en su idioma las oportunidades de educación y carreras para sus hijos en el Navy. Navy.com

Badge

Loading…

Welcome to the Division Discussion for Divisions 307 and 308

These two divisions are brother divisions and will be training together from the beginning through BS21 their final test. Your SRs, soon to be SAILORS, are becoming friends, and some of them may be heading to A School together.

Get to know each other, your SRs are!

Please still use the Main Wall of the PIR Group to post questions, and concerns, we “veteran” moms don’t always get to into the discussion area as often as we would like.

Every single question that is asked is important

Every single concern is genuine

Every single member is important to us

We don't want to accidentally overlook any of them or you.

Hang in there!!!

Views: 123

Replies to This Discussion

Ellen0505, I just saw a FB post form a navy mom that she just received her " Im a sailor" call this evening. Her sailor will be graduating. What would you recommend to us mothers that live so far and have to start our trip 1 to 2 days prior to PIR. I may be driving from Texas. 

I am not sure what your question is Margie.

Oh sorry. I didn't reread it. Her sailor will be graduating tomorrow morning but she just received her call this evening. So my question is. Since I'm leaving from Texas should I just go. Even if my son hasn't called me

If you have not received a call from your recruit telling you not to come to graduation you can safely assume things are on track and they will be at PIR.

Thank you
Hi ladies, did everyone get their calls today. My son sounded so much better but did admit that he was homesick earlier this week. It was good to hear from him. He spoke to all of his sisters and his brothe

I received a call from my son yesterday.  He has been sick the entire time he has been at boot camp.  He sounded a little better than the first call.  He thinks he has a upper respiratory infection. He says that lots of recruits have been sick with flu, strep throat and pink eye going around.  He sounded drained. :(    

Has anyone tried to print out the Gate Pass?   I tried using the password my son sent in the form letter we received when he first arrived at Boot Camp but it is not working.

The password needs to be typed in all caps. If that isn't working it is probably the browser you are using. Are you using Internet Exploder? I mean Internet Explorer? If you are that would be the issue. Try using Firefox.

I am having the same problem! Updated adobe reader and putting in all caps...help

I used goggle chrome

RSS

© 2017   Created by Navy for Moms Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service