JessicaB posted this on our page so I just moved it up here to help keep track...
Here is what I know about BS21
1. They ALWAYS go in numerical order.
2. They always go with their brother division as they have done all training with them.
3. 800 and 900 div are thrown in anywhere in between (however, I imagine if they have a brother division, that they would go with them).900 div usually goes on Mon
4. Anywhere from 2-4 divisions can go per night. Why sometimes 2 and sometimes 4- who knows.
5. BS is from 8:00 p.m. - 8:00 a.m.
6. You will get your calls between 1:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
After the capping ceremony in the a.m., they have to clean the ship, eat, shower, etc
Not all the new Sailors call home...some have othere dutys, have to stand watch, if they are honor rcts or award winners have to practive for PIR
So when you get your call ask if everybody in the div passed and then post it here