My daughter is off to MEPS tomorrow (and Friday)! She is so excited to start her Navy career, she is afraid that if they don't have her first choice(s) of rate available, she will sign for just about anything. I told her it is okay to wait for what she wants and not to stress over it - she can continue with college until it is available. Also advised her to make sure EVERYTHING promised is in writing and not to sign any contract unless or until it is. Hope all turns out the way she wants - it will break my heart if she is TOO disappointed.