You will have to copy and paste this to word and tweak it a little so that it works for you. This is one of the questionnaires I made and sent to my sailor/daughter. It is a great one to send now that your recruits are halfway through. Plus you can get answers to questions you need answers to. And they take less time than writing a letter so the recruits love them. Change it around and make it yours and have fun with it. There are some very encouraging parts near the end. Enjoy!!!
LaLa, The PIR Ribbon making Queen :)
This is a test of the “NavyMoms” broadcasting system, should this be an actual GPA butt busting exam you would have been informed by your RDC. Remember this is only a test!
1. What is your name sailor? _____________________________
2. What is your rank? __________________________________
3. What is your serial number? ______ JK don’t really put that haha.
4. What is today’s date? _______________ BC day? Ex week-1 day-2______________
5. What is the date of Battlestations for your DIV? _______________________
6. How many ribbons have you won and what were they for? __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
7. How many flags has your division won? __________________
8. Tell me something funny about your chief or petty officer. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
9. Do you get test grades on the book exams or just a pass or fail? ______________
10. If so, what were the highest and lowest scores you have received? ____________
11. Has anyone made you laugh out loud? __________ Who? ___________________ And why? ______________________________________________________________________________
12. Are you happy with your decision to join the Army? _______________________
13. What? You thought this was the Navy? _______ hahahaha
14. Who is your bunk mate? _____________________________________________
15. Does any he/she snore? _________________________________________________
16. Tell me about your best friend at BC _________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
17. Where will you be going for A-school? _____________________
18. Do you want to be on land, ship, or air? ___________________
(if air you might be in the wrong branch lol.)
19. What is your favorite kind of candy? ______________________
20. What are you missing the most? _________________________
21. Do you even miss your cell phone? __________ I hope not, I donated it to charity, lol JK
22. Is anyone giving you a hard time? __________________ Cause I can come up there and woop some ass!!! No really I can!!! Don't think I won't do it. I have been thinking about breaching that gate.
23. How many hours of sleep do you get each night? ___________
24. Is it getting easier to get up early? _______________________
25. Do you know if you are a Saturday Departure? _________________
Ok, now is time for some advice.
I guess you have realized that boot camp in many ways has gotten easier in the last couple of weeks. But now it is getting hard again. The RDC’s have loosened up a little and you have made some friends. It is no longer about what you can do. It is about what your group can do together as a team. When you are going through battle stations remember what they want is teamwork. There is no “I” in team. You must be able to work together. Battlestations is to prepare you for an actual emergency on a ship. They have to know that you have what it takes to handle any kind of emergency situation. So when you are going into battlestations think of yourself as just one very small part of a machine. If all the other parts are not working the machine will fail. If one part is having a hard time you must step in and help that part out. If you need to take the lead do it. If you need to let someone else take the lead let them. That’s what teamwork is. You can do this. You should know by now that you have to work together. The RDC’s are not looking for who does the best at this point. They are looking at how well you come together as a group and how you handle an emergency. Take care of your team first and do your part. Help those who are having a hard time. Don’t think you can’t be set back at this point because you can. You have to keep busting your ass to get this done. You have come too far and grown too much to turn back. Now it is time to finish this task. If a division does bad as a group it looks bad on the person in charge. It makes him/her look like they didn’t do their job. So bust your butts and get this done together as a team. You can do this. Most recruits say battle stations is fun after it is over. But you must have that teamwork. So make sure everything y’all do from this point on is all about teamwork. Yeah!!!! GO TEAM!!! You got this, you really do. Good luck! And this Navy Mom loves you all….
26. Answer only questions 1 -3 above. Hasn’t the Navy taught you anything? Lol Only give your name, rank and serial number Sailor !!!!!!
wow this is wonderful! I will use this! Thanks!
You are very welcome. Enjoy!!!!
Thank You Lala! You're a terrific Mama!! Hugs, TriziaLee
That is really terrific! thanks so much for sharing it. What a great idea!
LOL! I already tweeked it and have it in the mail to him! LOVED IT!
I printed this and got it in the mail today! Loved it! Thanks Lala
Thanks Lala! This will be the second Questionnaire that I send to my son. He loved the first one!
Thanks so much Lala ! Can't wait to get my ribbons!!!!